All services provided by the Holy Family Foundation are free, and all our resources come exclusively from donations. The main financing source are funds from the Transilvania Bank and Cluj-Napoca City Hall
Founded in September 2005 as a self-financing source, the „Saint Joseph” Medical Center SRL covers only in part the expenses of the Foundation (about 10%).
We continuously need donations in order to continue the Foundation’s activities.
Your donation will be directed to:
- Medical services: purchase of medicines, medical supplies, medical equipment and maintenance
- Charity (food packages, school supplies, clothing, footwear, hot meals for homeless, etc.)
- Expenses for building maintenance
- Educational programs (courses, teaching materials and supplies, seminars, counseling)
- Information and publicity materials
How to contribute?
As an individual
- Donate 2 or 3,5% of taxes download statement 2 or 3,5%
- Bank transfer
– Cont IBAN lei: Banca Română de Dezvoltare Cluj, România, RO15BRDE130SV07856701300
– Cont IBAN Euro: Banca Română de Dezvoltare Cluj, România, RO42BRDE130SV06568001300
– Cont IBAN USD: Banca Română de Dezvoltare Cluj, România USD RO38BRDE130SV87339011300
- Directly at the Foundation, where you are always welcome.